A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

saturday blues

here i sit, it's 92 degrees on in my corner of PA and not a thing i can do about it. i love the hot weather, but by coincidence unbenounced to me, i am sick...head cold. so here i sit staring at the computer for what is to be my last sat. spent in this apt.

recently a friend of mine for a few years and i decided to take our relationship to the next level, in two months we were engaged and living together. so sweet, and so much love, or so it seemed. we tried too hard and let it happen too fast, so, i am moving back home to mom and dad, same city, just didn't think i'd end up home again.

i've been living on my own or with roommates for four years now. i can't say that at 24 i am embarrassed to move back home, my parents are the most incredible people i know. musically inclined and open minded, and good christians. couldn't ask for a better set, but my brother is still home at 26 and i just feel that its our time to let them have their time. they are welcoming me back with open arms and i'm looking forward to sitting back for a bit and getting an outside perspective on my life and where i want to be. so i'll keep you posted on my findings.

now, no longer engaged me and my other half (Larry) are still going to try and be together, ya know, see where it goes. the main thing lacking in our relationship is his disbelief in God and faith. i'm no holy roller, but i do indeed read the bible and have my own set of christian values. and i know that there is a place for my soul after my body stops working. i cant imagine believing in anything else. so these next few nights are our last as living together, and i'd like to enjoy it without any bull shit or petty fighting, (i'll also keep you posted on that). (date: Sept. 17: yeah, we yelled like children for the last few nights, all night).

tonight i'm heading up to the local bar, my favorite place to see an incredible grateful dead cover band, have a few drinks, puff a little and enjoy my friends. it's all in good fun, what can i say we're all human. until next time.....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?