A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

tuesdays gone with the wind, my babys gone with the wind

I thought I grew up. Guess I misjudged. I can no longer let myself be bothered by what people think. When it comes down to it, I know all I care about is what's true in myself and those I love.
Where will the rest come into play, all those late night epiphanies that I have to change the world. Come morning they are but a dream. I still try, in my own way to make things easier on people, I would rather hurt, then to hurt others. But I do it, with grace. Makes me feel real bad. I think I'm so busy trying to either have fun or make sure that every one around me is having fun that I lost touch with how I really feel. (looking back to this entry, I have to stop and ask myself, "who cares"). To me, growing up means, getting to know WHO you are, and what your about. values, beliefs, religion, love, and all the other fun stuff. Well, I know WHO I am, I just don't understand why it's all changing. Guess it comes with growing up.

just a thought here.

Dont wanna carry the burden of you,
I just want to put your weight on my mind and help you walk through,
Dont wanna have to be cruel to make you see whats true,
I just want to scream in your face until mine turns blue,
Dont wanna love you anymore than I do,
In the end it'll be me that needs to be carried too.

I let ya know when I find life's answers.
You know what the best part is? My biggest fear in life is going mentally insane. The beauty of it is, crazy people are just that crazy and they don't know that they are crazy, because they are crazy. So when it finally creeps fully into my brain, I think It'll be the best time of my life. Smile, sanity's short.
peace.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?