A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Collective Soul; The World I Know

So I walk up on high
and I step to the edge
To see the world below,
and I laugh to myself
As the tears roll down,
Cause it's the world I know.....

Something to think about there, anyone remember the video. Makes me laugh. I think about all the little things that I let take my sanity away, piece by bitter piece, and I come up with the solution in an old song. Can't let the world do these things to me, cause no matter what, it's still going down. Bad things will forever be but not in my world, cause I know I can change my surroundings.

The two year old that I care for during the day opens his sleepy eyes this morning, he looks right up at me with a huge smile and says "Hi manda, I love you", Nothing can top that.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?