A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Coming home is good TOO

Just got home last night from a five day excursion to Cape May. Ahhh. Me, my good friend Kelly, her mom and step dad and their two Pughs....Dudley and Mozart. We had two friends of ours drive down on Saturday and stayed until Sunday night. The ocean is so romantic. We did a lot of walking of the beach and swimming and biking. I am so glad I went....

romantic it is, the sounds of the waves...
God put them here for you...
The seagulls in the sky as they sing lullabyes..
That God had written for you...
Sitting next to you in the sand and the sun sinks below the water..
In the land that God made for you..
Sharing our hands as we gaze at the stars..
In the universe that God made for you.

Thanks for the weekend guys, I'll never forget.

So excited to put my life together again. I finally get to be myself and do what I wish. I have so many options to start things and change the world, even if it is in the smallest way. Don't ever forget to dream.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?