A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Getting back to "THERE"

"Nobody stopped thinking about those psychedelic experiences. Once you've been to some of those places, you think, "How can I get back there again but make it a little easier on myself?"---Jerry Garcia

I'll find it. I don't think I'm too far gone yet. Maybe sometimes I try to pretened to myself that I am. You see this way, when things really get out of control in my world I can just blame the insanity. It's pretty sad when your trying to see through yourself, and succeed.

I should end this entry there, but I won't, cause it's raining outside and I have nothing to clean. I know I should be playing my guitar right now but I'm not. I have a headach, everytime it's overcast.

OOO, maybe I'll take a walk in the rain. I love walking in the rain, through the woods. You can sing as loud as you want because you know no one is around. Even if you did run into someone, I'm sure there out walking around in the rain for the same kinds of reasons. So f them if they do hear me belting out some Paul Simon. Maybe they will join in. It's almost a majestic rainfall outside; it's foggy up here on the mountain, and the rain is steady, thick, fat drops. I glance nextdoor and my neighbor's top is off her Jeep. Whoops. I found a tarp, I know it's already soaked but it can help.

A walk, perhaps......
Comments:
hallo!
Thanx 4 ur comment on my blog. i appreciate it alot... yeah.... losing my grandma was hardest ting in my life. it hurts alot. But i guess i will try 2 go, no matter hw hard it is . Cuz i knoe she would wan mi 2. Aniwae i am glad 2 knoe u... thx 4 ur words it helped alot. Aniwae u r welcum 2 read my bog anitime... e add is rawkid07.blogspot.com. so i guess tat's all 4 nw. Thanx again n all e best. Take care :=)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?