A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, September 20, 2004

Insane Weekend

and I didn't even drink a lot. I'm not sure if that's something I should be proud of. This weekend was something else. So many adventures and good times spent with good friends. In fact so much has gone on that I am writing it in full (or as full as I can muster) on my home PC and will post once I am finished. I also have some interesting pictures from the flood in my home town. We spent most of the weekend watching the water rise and fall and flood the streets of Wilkes-Barre. I had an adventure inside an abandoned hotel, cemetery, and Kirby Park. Good times....I'll get back to all that later on today with a little luck and much motivation. Until then....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?