A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

It takes more muscles to Frown

But gee whiz it uses a ton for a day full of hiking. I walked with the little one, then alone, then Adam took me and Kelly up to a beautiful creek off of Jumper Road in Bear Creek. It was so clean and majestic. We walked until the sun disappeared then flew out of the woods in the back of Adams pick up. Simple fun, no drugs or alcohol. This weekend is lookin good. Hopefully camping with George after a Mountain Jam on friday.

You see ninety percent of my friends are musically inclined so they get a generator and a PA system, a bunch of people and instruments and set up a stage in the middle of the woods. They rock out all night, it's an amazing sight. I'm going to help my friend Dave load up and set up if I get done working before too late. I may even play. I taught myself a nice run of "Rollin on the River, Bad Moon Risin' with a riff that leads right into Bobby McGee. Can't wait.

That is Friday. Saturday we're going to the Bloomsburg Fair, then Bone's Bar that night. Sunday we're hiking in the Finger Lakes region then four wheelin' then our friends band practice. Gotta save some energy to make it through.

I got some nice pics on my adventures today which I will post from home later on today.

Everything seems well, but I do have a dilemma. My friend Todd is going through some stuff right now with his wife and life. We always turn to each other for help, but his wife is hurting because of it. She e mailed me stating that we should just be together and all this crap. I don't even know what to say to her. I have my own path and intentions. This girl just wants to have fun and be fulfilled. So far so damn good, and it's getting better all the time. Learn as you go and break relationships that don't let you be free. Don't go to places you dislike. Don't associate with people who want to bring you down to their level. Change, be you, be fun, and make smiles on every face. My favorite saying of all time, and I'm not even sure where it originates; Dance like no one is watching!!!! Have fun kiddies.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?