A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

It's good to be....um...Everything

Not that I am but today everything is good. I got to spend time with my two year old buddy who makes my day. Now, I'm enjoying some coffee and mapping out a hike that I will venture on later with friends. Looks like we're going to head about four miles. Two of us just did a four mile the other day so it shouldn't be too difficult.

I find breathing a lot easier when I have good people to share it with. I have loads of energy. I'm not sure whether to save it or spend it. Last night I met up with George, had a drink and reminisced through the past eleven years that we've known each other. Too many good times to try to recall all in one night. I am glad where this is heading, I can finally be me and not be afraid of what to expect because we truly know one another.

I guess I have to change to caption to my blog. This blog was started when I thought I was slowly losing my mind. I no longer am. It wasn't his fault...the ex fiancee....it was Our fault. I just hope we can be in the same room without tension. Especially with our relationships to be. I do want him to know...if you come across this...that you should enjoy yourself, go for the girl, and try not to think so much and you'll be a lot happier.

In the meantime, I'm going to ride this wave whether it is to crash and dissipate or bring in the Cape May Diamonds. It's fun to be me.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?