A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Let's try and make things interesting

as if they're not already. I've never felt more like myself then I have in the past few days. I guess just living back at home helps. Not only can I really be myself here, I've been back around the only people I can really call friends again. Cause I can really be myself with them too. I like to be as silly as possible sometimes. Most times it seems as if the only memories we can recall are bad ones, cause those are the things that stick in your minds. But if you try to be as silly as you can possibly be, your making memories in all those around you at that time. "Remember the time....." Ahh, a breath of fresh air. Being back up here on the mountain is the only place I want to reside. Aside from the smell of old dog poop in the back yard, it just makes you feel more alive. Tonight is open mic night at my favorite local bar and I'm feelin good enough that I just might play a few tunes myself. We'll see how it goes. I've still got the whole day ahead of myself. I'm gonna do a little reading, a little writing, a little hiking, shopping, and stretching. Take a moment today to look at the person you love, no matter what the situation is, and remember the smallest most insignificant detail that makes you love them. Just for me do it. Thanks.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?