A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Nothing special

I have nothing special to offer this blank page today. I learned a few new things today that I will try to remember as life goes on. I can't be serious, I just got done with this engagement and opportunity is knocking left and right. So I think to myself, which way should I go, what should I do, what would be best, what would make people happy? Truth be told, I don't care. I'm not going to analyze this, I'm just going to relax and do what I do best...........have fun. I mean, do we all really need some kind of label on every relationship we form around us, be friends or lover?? No, I know a lot out there do, but I don't. I no longer feel the need for status. Let's see how long it lasts.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?