A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 16, 2004

nothing too exciting

Normally I won't write about the everyday crap, but today that's all I got. Just finished up washing and cleaning out my Jeep. It needed it bad. The little one is napping and I don't think I'll be here working too late today. Once the seven year old gets home from school I'm going to take them to my friends house. (she just got a trampoline) Then tonight we have open mic night at Bone's bar. A lot of my friends play and they really jam. I look forward to it every week. It's always a good time. Other than that today I'm taking off of my mind all the damn things that make me question my direction. I just want to enjoy my company, even for now if it is myself. I gotta stop there or I'll go off on a tangent. I got an hour till the other one gets home from school and instead of writing I think I will read the other blogs. Some I find quite interesting, some are ridiculous, but its all real. It helps pass the time. It's even better when you find another person, perhaps across the planet who relates to you. That is what I will search for today, shouldn't be too hard. Peace
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?