A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

Take Chances

I can't take the roller coaster that my emotions have been riding on recently. It's almost to the point that it's insane. I have no idea what I'm doing or where I am going. I just know that I still smile A LOT. What else do I have to do when I can't even trust myself to speak to my friends in fear that they may just think that I am going crazy. Guess I'll try to enjoy this ride like I have all the others. It's almost like kissingyourfriend in the pouring rain nexttothehighway at odd hours of lifeand not wantingtostopkissingthemever because youknowitmaybe yourlast memory of them. You gotta make the best of each moment and by all means TAKE CHANCES. You may end up hurting people if they don't understand that this is who you are. This is who I am, crazy or sane, take it or leave it, Bottom Line; I just don't know wtf I am doing, on a daily basis, it keeps things interesting.
Comments:
If it's any consolation, I don't think anyone REALLY knows what we're doing, life-wise... some are just more convincing at faking it than others. Just putting one foot in front of the other and trying not to stumble... and if we do stumble, trying to get back up gracefully, hoping no one saw it!
: )
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?