A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, September 09, 2004

This I wrote in a letter to my friend today..

I thought I'd share it with the blogging world;

I am growing more unstable each day and I'm not sure how to handle it. I literally feel as if I'm drifting away and I am sorry not to add comment here. It's an odd feeling, you think that I would be sad knowing that I may never return to the person inside myself that I once loved, but I'm not sad, I'm more scared. I don't want to turn into some kind of demon. I wish I knew what was doing it to me, what is making me crazy. It would be so much easier to blame the alcohol or drugs. Maybe I should start doing drugs. So I ask of you a favor, don't ever hate me, because I really have no clue what I'm doing here on this planet, I'm just winging it as I go. And when the day comes that you all realize that I am indeed crazy, just know that I tried to tell people, but no one really believed me, but believe me, I am slowly losing it. I think I'll be relieved when I don’t have to care anymore. But for now, I am indeed happy. so most of this has no matter now, but it will eventually. Thanks for listening, and making me smile.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?