A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, October 04, 2004

Adoring my Endurance.....

I can't believe all the things I did this weekend and I'm still ticking. Friday night was mountain jam and the sound was off when they all played together but a few stragglers jammin was quite nice. The drinks were good and the company was even better. The pics are on my home comp. so I'll share later. We stayed up till the sun was back in our presence...then crashed in the tent till early afternoon. Wheeled my way outta the woods back to home and called up some friends who came up to my parents house and we giggled around all day. Being silly rocks. Got my registration settled and inspection will come this week via my wonderful brother.

My jeep is illegal...Extremely, but he's going to work it out for me so I can be the happy Jeepin girl again. Won't be ready for about a week, but, I'll drive it at night and my friends all offered to cart me around which is fun too. It's nice to enjoy the scenery.

Saturday night we all went to the Bone Yard for Stoney Creek and they tore it up as usual. It's nice to have friends who appreciate good music. After the bar we all went up to Jimmy's for a late night rendevous, man o man. Another night that I didn't make it home until six a.m. So worth it so worth it so damn worth it.

Yesterday was Steamtown. Some Railroad history and a train ride. (Got a little nauseous) Enjoyed it. We checked out a huge hole that opened up the grounds in Scranton after the strike of Great Ivan. Wow.

and then it came over me again....

That silly way I act just to make others laugh. I live for it, I love being silly. It reminds me of my purpose in this world. I giggled my way through the rest of the evening and then checked out my friends band practice. These guys rock, and get better everyday. Soon they'll be rocking every bar in the valley and beyond.

So today, I work....almost done though and waking up sober is fun too. My friend Rich and I have a walk planned for later and then I'm going to catch up with Kelly. She just started a new job and had to work all damn weekend, so tonight she wants to go out. I'm going to try to get my new found friend Shane out with us for some fun. He was jammin with me in the woods on Friday. great voice and amazing song knowledge.

As for George, one step at a time....I know not to jump into shit. So slow goes the ride for me but it's such a pleasant one.

I'm know my blog has become a lot of surface rambling lately, but I think it's because I don't have any drama to bring me down and make me think too much. I'll add more inspiring things as they come. I've been writing in a separate blog as well and digs really deep into how my mind works, I'm just not ready to share it with the friends that I allow to read my blog. No offense people.

I do wish to add one thing. The EX and my friend...the ones seeing each other are doing really good. Which makes me happy that I don't have to feel bad for not feeling bad about the fall of our relationship. He doesn't have the nerve to say hello to me. He was out on Saturday as well and I tried to say hello and be cordial and the response was amusing. Thirty years old going on seven. I don't get it. If your happy then be that. Don't hold a grudge. There is no need. Then he's got my current pulled off to the side forever in conversation. My current gave me the scoop but by God, cut the crap. Don't screw up another good girl. Enjoy her and keep her laughing. chicks love that.

Morenexttimeonchannelamanda.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?