A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, October 28, 2004

Always wHen i LeASt ExpEct It

Wow. Every time I make a new friend, I piss an old one off. It's not doone consciously, but chicks are chicks. I like to tear it up, not every night, but every other. So, did. I tore it up last night. Ran into some folks I haven't seen in a long time and like I said made a few new friends. One of significance.

I never expected to meet so many people. I usual hide in the same bar on a nightly basis, only venturing out if it's something really interesting. Last night I had no excuse, just some freinds heading outside of the Bone yard. So I went. Damn glad I did, had a great time and hoping to recover in time to make it out tonight for open mic night. I'm already on the road to recovery......................

More later.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?