A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

As Luck Would Have It

I was out late, stayed at a friends house with a bunch of friends. Had a good time strummin my strings and singin my songs. Slept about three hours, got up at seven had coffee and breakfast, went home, and Rich called to tell me that he's taking the day off if I'm cool with it. I would of made it to work and all, I was awake and conscious, just tired. So now I've got a bunch accomplished, including rest and it's off to the woods for me.

Got a flat tire. Went for a ride to the top of the mnt. yesterday. damn it. I especially feel bad cause I'm trading my tires this weekend with Vinny for a set of thirty threes and hopefully my original Jeep wheels which have never actually been on my Jeep. Pictures to come after the swap.

You can view some silly pics at www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com; these are from events of god knows what. This is only temporary until I can get something better going. I need one of them there credit card to get some thing really cool. So if anyone wants to spare me endless hours of searching for a free photo gallery, please send me a link.

It's a beautiful day, I'm singing off and going outside. Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?