A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Bring on the weekend

The ex finally spoke to me last night, thank God, hard parts over. That's all I wanted. Today is a friends birthday and he does not care. He is down and all I want to do is help bring him up. I know I am no miracle worker but I'd like to think that I know how to jump start some one's positive side. If he calls off work then we're going fishing. I haven't fished since hmm...July?? I love it so I'd be happy if I got the opportunity.

My hike yesterday rocked! Three hours on foot...discovering. I needed it. Just to breath alone is good. Especially for three hours.

Here's the stats; George-slow but real, other prospects are questionable. Kelly is happy, Mel is in between, Fruit seems miserable, John is ecstatic. I am feeling the need for a late lunch. The kiddies are happy, Rich is up in the air and my dog Buddy is the coolest guy in the world.

There is a lot going on this weekend but I am looking forward to Sunday the most. We are going on the Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour: http://www.nvds.com/coalmine.htm

I haven't been there since grade school, I am fascinated. Any friends who catch this and are interested, just let me know. $6 adults.

I won't be blogging this weekend unless some thing particular occurs. So have fun, be safe, eat, drink, and be merry!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?