A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Chasing Clouds

I spent the weekend doing just that. Relaxing and looking around my world. Had a great dinner with friends, quaility time with neighbors, a ride and a fire in the woods and a lot of peace and quiet. Tonight I'm going out indefinatley.

I thought I'd enjoy all this freedom, but it's starting to get to me. I like to do things for people that will show them that I care. If not for a lover then a friend. All the friends I have that are involoved are unhappy. Answer me this people. If your with someone who is not making you happy and things are progressively getting worse...END IT. It's so simple. Trust me, I know that when something you thought was forever ends, you may think it's the end of the world. I guarantee in a week that you will feel differently. So many ponds, so many fish. The only accessory you will need is a little confidence.

I went back in time this weekend, digging through old photo albums. So much has changed and I've come to love so many people. I had to look at some rough ones and wonder if I had made mistakes. Well here is what I have come up with. No matter what you cant regret. Things happen for a reason and I'm a firm believer that what's meant to be will be without your conscious effort.

I'll end the rambling on one thing that I know for sure, I love Carbohydrates so you Atkins freaks can go pound sand.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?