A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, October 01, 2004

CrossRoads

Alas, hello. I'm happy for my ex and my friend. They are happy together and I am happy, yet I do have a complaint. I knew she was a big enough person to come talk to me about it and as soon as she started to speak..I told her there was no need, that I knew and I was cool with it. I am disheveled because I knew he wouldn't have to sack to say something to me himself. It's alright, it just proves my moves in the last few months. She is one of the damn coolest chicks I know and I told her last weekend that if I was a dude I'd ask her to be my gal. Now I don't have to worry about George and peoples words.

So we're jammin in the woods tonight. I've gotta grab my tent, my boy, some friends and my guitar. I talked to my friend Greg about jammin with him tonight on a few songs and he's for it. We're going to try and catch up before he goes to work tonight and run through it. I admire this guys talent more than anyone. He plays guitar and sings and it's quite incredible, he doesn't just go throughout the motions, there is a unique passion behind it. I always hit the pause button on my brain when he's playing and enjoy. Thanks Greg.

As for the rest of my world today it's coffee and my friends kids. Gonna catch a hike later before I set up my home in my tent for the night. I'll be sure to take pictures and share.

Now for something a little deeper. I had a dream last weekend I want to share. Here goes: I was pregnant and had gained no weight so you could see the perfect shape of the child inside me. It wanted to be born and it was two months early (not sure how I knew this but I did), and I tried to hold it in (as sick as it sound) but it came out all by itself. The cord was attached from it's stomach into my womb so the little guy hops out and bites the cord in half and starts running around.

It was quite sick yet amusing. Here is my take on it: It could be that I felt as if I was caring for a child in my last relationship cause things got a little extreme when he drank. Maybe when I finally realized that I couldn't stay with him I let it go without consciously trying to (the baby coming out by itself) The two months could be significant as to how long we were together before we got engaged. Two months too early. Then the baby cutting the cord was the release of feeling trapped. I'm not sure if anyone who reads this will make sense of it, but that is what I get from it. Weird.

This weekend I'm going to be as physical as possible, hiking and what not. I'm going to try and get my friend and his wife to come down from NY. That will be a good time but I fear the notice is too short. It's time to talk more for me as well, I am usually very friendly and intimate in conversations with the people I know. I lost that a few months back and it's time to seek it out. Progress, forward motion only. Hope your weekend rocks too.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?