A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, October 21, 2004

Finally Offended?????????????????

Now I'm mad. I had this whole thing typed out of how I avoid writing about my friends and their situations for fear of exploit and it's gone. It got lost in the lines of my computer and the server. Damn dial up to hell.

Anyway, I guess I offended some one. Well let me say this. I have given my picture blog address to people who want to see it. I haven't given my personal blog address to many people for fear of them seeing right into my wacky mind. So if your smart enough to view my profile then you can catch the link onto this page you are currently reading. If I didn't give you this address personally then there is a reason behind it. Some of you can't understand what I write and why I write it. It supposed to be funny and (i hope) interesting. If your not amused then don't read it.

I never put up personal information about my friends only little clues to how they may be that current day or how I'm feeling about them when I'm writing it. I found out today that the only person who I thought would be offended (lc) is not. So anyone esle who finds a problem, please let me know. Like I said, I do this for my own amusment. I like to write and analyze, it's almost a form a therapy for me.

So maybe I'm not sorry if I did offend anyone because I never intended it. Any persons who may be offended are simply reading too much into my words. I have twenty odd readers, some of you know each other and some of you don't know the other exists.

My suggestion, start your own blog, it's free and a whole lotta fun to go back and read some of the things you think and write about and wonder what the hell you were thinking by thinking and writing abou it.

Most of the words you find in my blog, if you really know me, you can here me thinking aloud as I am running through your yard bare foot with a beer in hand and pants pulled down to plumber crack position. Anything to make you all smile.

This being said, I guess I don't care who reads it, I just care that I don't hurt anyone in the process. There are many ways to tell me if I do. Speak it, e mail it, or comment on the bottom of each entry. Until then, smile and RELAX.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?