A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Looking forward and still glancing back

Forward...

This is good. Backwards is bad. Looking forward to Halloween. Me and Mel are putting together a costume, it'll be interesting. To say the very least, but I will leave it as a secret surprise for those who don't know yet. Last night we were on the hunt for a haunted house...and they were all closed. Come on, it's the week of Halloween and nothing...I was disappointed. There is always Friday. Today we're going to put together our costume and I am so excited, nothing like waiting until the last minute.

Mentally I don't have much to report. I'm before the point of losing it and beyond the point of caring. People get to me. I can't help it. You've got to be positive. There is nothing I hate worse than not feeling like myself and looking around for people to lift my spirits and all they can talk about it the negative things around them.

My advice may not be right to all, but I think it's good, so here it is. Make every situation good in company. Bring the down up and make the frowning smile. When you exude positive energy it does rub off on others. Miserable people bring other people down, happy people make others happy. I know we all have our days and things going on in our lives that it can't be sunshine and flowers all the time. But there is a time and place to share those things. I am guilty of being in a crowd of people having fun and having my own moments of unhappiness, but not often. Do your best to spread happiness and it will find you ten fold. It is the Devil who feeds off of the negative.

That's it. What do you think? Cheesy? Good. This is how I feel. People who know me know I like lost of cheese, every kind but American and maybe Goat cheese. Yummy, I'm thinking calzone for dinner. Cheese of course.

I'm feeling better today, yesterday and the day before I was letting stupid things bring me down, but I realize it was uncalled for. Tonight, will be fun. Promise, promise. Until then, I'm going to get the two year old away from the T.V. and tickle him till he turns blue. Bye kiddies.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?