A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, October 11, 2004

Me, me, Me

I wrote this last night while sitting in the background of my friends band practice:

Sharing minor details of what things really feel like inside my soul. I don't share much with my every day crowd for fear of them seeing a weak side. Indeed I have one, more vast then will ever be known or shown.

I've hurt and my turn is coming to be hurt. Karma's a bitch.

So much fun all day, all night. I make it that way. It's good. Deep down there are the things I run from: Stability. Don't know if I'll ever let myself be. It's that, time goes by with better memories to recall when your always bouncing. When you stand still, it's the same scenery. Monotony despises me.

I'm sure I will return the favor to all the friends that I listen to whine over ridiculous shit, but for now the office door is closed and I'm taking a vacation from your crying. I need to.

I'm never depressed, maybe it's the change in the air reminding me that snow will be putting it's cold blanket over my fun.I'm not depressed per say but I see it's shady miserable face peaking around the corner at me. Waiting for me to forget so it can creep up on me and strike me down. I will be relentless, as much as possible.

Friends, you can always find me smiling when you need it. I ask in return, your ear when I need it. NOT your words, they do not comfort me. Just listen and nod at the appropriate places and leave it at that. That alone is all it takes to pull me from the ditch unharmed.

What a weekend. I traveled mostly alone and enjoyed it. Got to appreciate being single for the time being. I don't have it much and have forgotten how peaceful it can be. I have my eye on some one's heart. Not sure if he'd ever felt he same. So it's day by day. Some thing will break and I wont allow it to be me.

peace all...say a prayer for Superman tonight.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?