A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Mischief Night

Here it comes. Egg my car, TP my house, I'll find it funny either way. My only request is if your going to burn dog poop on my front porch please use the existing poop in the walkway from the day. It'll save me from shovling it twice.

My friends band is rockin' at King's tonight and if I grow a sack between now and tonight I'll sing a few songs with them. Chances are I'll be using the excuse that I haven't had enough to drink yet and then when it's asked of me again, I'll be able to say that I drank too much. Wish me some balls here kids.

Had fun last night, went to Bone's and then to a friends house for some Malibu's. Thank Donna.

We'll be dressing up tonight, me and Mel, as conjoined twins. The two of us in one dress for the whole night..Who's going to throw the first punch? I'll put my money on Mel because I'm way more annoying then she could ever be.

Hopefully having a visitor tomorrow. I friend from afar that holds a very special place in my heart. I'll let you know how it goes. I hope everyone has a nice spook day. Until next time, brush after every meal.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?