A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

More time than not.

Interesting weekend. It's 2:36 a.m. as I write this and I'm sober. Ahh...accomplishments. I'm jotting these things down in a notebook to post tomorrow, Sunday.

Weekend highlights: Dehaut and John dancing together. Me and Mel tearin' it up Friday night, trampoline, SDP, and sleepin on the floor.

I can't help it folks, I'm feeling things but I believe I'm hiding it well.

Saturday started with Mel's pancakes then off road adventures, dinner, the Exorcist "The Begining" and Bone's for the last four songs of Peter Prince, and now home. Sober. Can't sleep yet.

Did I mention I caught some of my friends band practice Friday night. The KGB (nothing to do with the Russian Mafia) folkes. The tear it the f up. 'nough said. Some time soon I hope to share their full out rocking sound that is covering classic rock songs known and loved by all ingeniously with some of you readers in the near future. Good old rock, and they wondered why disco died.

Ahh...slumber is calling and I'm answering the phone (know that slumber beings with an hour of useless channel surfing to bore me into the mood).

My thought for the night..I can't handle every single thing, but I either try to or pretend that I can until I can. Coping is the reward because once you cope with something it's easier to handle it next time. I love you friends.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?