A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

My Buddy

There is a boy in my life that is like no other in existance.
He is the most faithful being I know.
When I leave home without him, he waits patiently, never asking where I have been or who I was with. He never gets mad when I'm late or don't come home at all. When I return home he is always happy and can't wait to see me. He greets me with such excitement that it makes me happy to be alive.
There are times that I break down, cry and complain and he never says a word, doesn't have to. He sits quietly next to me and offers his back as a place to shed my tears. I love him for that.
I love that he can just sit with me and watch t.v. He never cares what's on just that I'm there with him to share it.
Anytime I want to take a walk in the woods or even just around the block he always joins me with joy. It takes so little to please him. A little affection, and some time is all he requests.
He never yells at me or corrects my grammer. He never tells me that my outfit is horrible and he loves when I play the guitar and sing. The only complaint that I have for him is to stop drinking out of the toliet.
This great boy is my dog Buddy. I don't know what I would do without him. Thanks Buddy.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?