A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, October 15, 2004

On a NoRmAL Note

I'll try not to go off on a tangent here.

Last night rocked, good music, good friends. Today I am helping my friend Dave put the finishing touches on his CJ-5. She's got a brand new engine and lift kit, tires, the works. Just needs a wash and wax and she'll be ready.

Tonight I am making stuffed shells at John's house with Dave, Kelly, and Johns of course. Tonight is the bar for some tunes and beers.

Tomorrow I don't even know, I made plans all over God's creation. I did make plans with Nicole to go to King's on Sat. Her boyfriend will be drumming for the band "Bone Jak" that is playing there that night. Now she just turned 21 and isn't quite in the mix yet so she asked to go with me. She's a real nice girl and now I have some one to dance with!

I know Sunday for sure....Vinny, myself, Mel, and ?? are going to the Poconos. There are "haunted hosues" all over up there. My dad has a book that maps out all of the Poconos to there legends. A lot of these places will let you tour for free so this should be a fun thing to do in the midst of October.

George also came in last night after his own band practice. I'm a jerk sometimes. It's all good now. I just started thinking like a girl and I've got to stop doing that. yuck. Had a great time though. :)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?