A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Reaching

An excerpt from an amazing band named muse:

Change everything you are
And everything you were
Your number has been called
Fights and battles have begun
Revenge will surely come
Your hard times are ahead

Best, you've got to be the best
You've got to change the world
And use this chance to be heard
Your time is now
Don't let yourself down
And don't let yourself go
Your last chance has arrived

If you like Radiohead or Gomez or anything of the sort then you should check them out: http://www.alwaysontherun.net/muse.htm#a10

So this is my day, I am working. Not for too long. Me and Kelly made dinner at John's house last night and just kind of chilled out. It's quiet today. I'm looking forward to being done here so I can get out in the world and do something. Kelly mentioned a walk and God knows that I am always up for that. This Weeks is going to be slow. Trying not to drink until Thursday. Me and my pathetic challenge.

It's time for the little one's nap and then I shall return with something of more substance.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?