A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, October 22, 2004

She Said "Famalama Ding Dong"

Why? I don't know. It just flew out of my friends mouth yesterday driving home from sweater shopping. Laughed my ass off.

Dehaut lost the war playing cards last night.

My belly hurts today, boo boo belly. Not from drinking because I really didn't. Maybe I should of.

Tonight is Dave's birthday bash at Bone's with Sting Ray. It'll be fun. Said he's bringing in a four piece so let us rock.

It has rained all week and it's getting to me. I'm dying for a good hike or any outdoor activity for that matter. Rain comes with the season and I'm not complaining because soon it will be snow and I'll be shivering in my layers of clothes waiting for Mel to pick me up to go sleigh riding. That's right we still sleigh ride and LOVE it. We find fun in any situation.

Now for something of more substance.

You would think that living back at home in all it's glory would give me a sense of stability. Well where the hell is it. Nothing is certain anymore. I always feel like I should be doing some thing more, but I don't. Guess I've grown lazy, as long as I don't get bitter. I've been out of the loop for so long that I'm not sure how to get out there as far as work goes. I've had more jobs under-the-table in the last few years then anything. I hate interviewing and all that jazz. Just let me fill out a form, shake my hand and give me the damn schedule. Is that too much to ask for?

I had a good converstation last night about the Presidential election. Normally I refuse to discuss such matters because everyone is oppinionated and it can get out of hand. Though this was a normal healthy conversation. I must admit the closer the election gets the more excited I get. I'm looking forward to what the future might hold for this great nation. My friend Jarrod has been in Iraq since Jan. or Feb.?? He's losing it. He's stressed and angry and hard to talk to. I'll pray for him. No matter what the issues are or what these canidates can do for our country it all comes down to one thing. War. What's going to happen after Nov.2??? I'm open for predictions.

That's what I got for today, sorry it's not all that amusing but like I said at the begining...boo boo belly. Hope it's all rainbows and flowers in your worlds today.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?