A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Someone please Help me

I have to stop doing this to myself. Think, think and nowhere I get. I've been frustrating the hell out of myself. Getting the hell out is the good part, but I start to fall in this hole where I ignore everyone and hide at home. It's probably PMS. I pray, cause sometimes I can't stand me, but most times I love me. Do you guys love me? Then why do you let me do this to myself. Just punch me, that could be all I need. A good swift kick in the ass. Let me know if anyone will be available later on tonight. Sorry kids, nothing I care to report. Had a kick ass night last night with some friends and incredible music.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?