A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Trevor and his obsession with Circles

He's two. Two years old and a half. He draws circles all day long, loves them. I've treid to get him into squares but he's not having it. So circles it is.

Happy things are in the shape of circles....Smiley faces and the sun and moon, flowers are circular. So, it's a good thing.

Now try and take the meaning of the circle of life and put it in a child's brain. Converstation goes as follows...."You see trevor, your born, you live your life, you die and so the circle continues." Trevor looks up and smiles and says really happily, "Circles!"

Ah the mind of a child, wonderful and precious. Last night I had the night of pure fun, playing hide and go seek with my friend Serenity...she's going to be five on Nov. 3. It was me and her mom and dad and George. Good times until I slammed my hand in the closet door trying to hide without assistance. It doesn't take much to make my day. Same goes for a child.

As for everything else I will save that to record later when I have more time to concentrate. For now me and Trevor are going to draw circles till our hands fall off. Peace.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?