A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Wednesdays

Not much goes on Wed. For the last few weeks we've been going to Leary's, a nice spot over in Kingston. Tonight, I think I may chill. Getting myself geared up now for a good walk through the woods and perhaps dinner with friends afterwards.

I only want it to slow down long enough for me to breath in your exhale. Not too much to ask for, and I will seek it out tomorrow night.

It's about time for me to plug some links here: I'll post a new one every few days.

www.14miledrive.com This is my friends band, they are local and play only originals, so listened to a few of there songs on to he sight, my favorite is called windows.

I'll be more inspired tomorrow with words. I plan on spending a good two hours of my evening playing my guitar. So with sore fingers and lyrics in my mind..I shall return tomorrow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?