A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Consciousness

I fell into fake plastic trees last night....I awoke hours later almost nearly alive. Checked my pulse and put on a smile, brushed my teeth and headed down the five mile. Stopped at the park and puffed on my pipe, looked at the clock, four hours past midnight. Another night's sleep lost some where in time, another morning breaking again I am high. Put the Cherokee in drive and head back down the dark road, roll down my window and smell this air I call home.

Over loaded, my silly brain. Lacking some thing.....something......what, I don't know. Feel like Rain man. Maybe I'll write more later that makes a little more sense. Sorry folks, I'm hangin.
Comments:
LOL! goofball.

I'm sorry, what did you say after the comment about falling into the tree?

:o)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?