A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Definition in Song;

Warning the following may be cheesy to most. This is a great song...and so true to real life:

http://www.lyricsmp3.net/D52000/kk51420.htm

If you've got time, visit the sight and download the mp3: Lisa Loeb, Falling in Love. I like the chorus. The time between meeting, and finally leaving is sometimes called falling in love.

Went to Bone's last night for some awesome tunes. Did something I don't allow myself to do too often. I sat and listened. Usually you can find me bouncing around, talking to people, playing pool, or dancing. It's always nice to just sit and listen, enjoy.

The leaves are all fallen and it's election day. My excitement is beyond words. I can't wait to see the ending results.

I wanted to go to a friends last night to watch "Blair Witch Project". It's a hell of a scary movie, but things got fouled up. Kelly and I went with John to the S.P.C.A. so he can adopt a lovely four month old Pitbull mix. You believe they wouldn't let him adopt her due to not having an established relationship with a vet.!!! He hasn't had a dog in five years and they wouldn't give him one because of that. What a bunch of bull. He was so bummed out it broke my heart. So Kelly and I are going up there today to see if they will allow me to adopt her. I have a dog and a damn vet. Wish me luck.

So I'm hoping for scary movie night tonight. Mel, can I?? Please please. Hot Choco. and pop corn here I come. Last words for the day. My friend wrote this for me and I am blown away, here it is:

Unseasoned
All cold I was, in night I wept
Man frozen softly, so iced I slept
Dare warming winter for floods will come
And changing seasons go to from
It's first waves crushing as rivers of tears
Lunge bursting and crashing...the damming of years
Oh, spring punches quickly and floods out the plains
viscously drowning all it reclaims
Eachother without is nothing within
Your summer won't end just as it begins
Of seeds you have sown, one just took root,
Unnumbered in growth, for one can't compute
Masses of leaves float down and reach
On Meadow Run lake, they cover the beach
Rejoicing the day they lived for her name
Embracing forever....Amanda Jane.
That was amazing, thank you friend.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?