A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, November 04, 2004

Drawing on the back of the Chess set box at Bone's after midnight

More good times. Aside from a friend with a broken heart. She shared a lot of words with me last night and I took a few of those words to heart, insipired me in some way. These are what came from the words:


If you fall in love with her please let me know....So I can move on.

I live for that moment to determine my fate.
Seasons repetitive changing without you I wait.
Growing old and gray and alone with my cats.
Still waiting for you through this man and that.

When people are hurting it sucks.

Even moreso I am sad to say that for the first time since times not remembered I got my ass kicked in Chess. Kris beat me, damn. I did master the art of winning tic-tac-tow. And a group of us sat in the back room playing hangman on napkins. Such simple fun.

As for TSL, the words above are for him and I'm sorry for the hard times he's going through. It may get to the point that he can't put anyone through it anymore, I just hope he does something to make HIM happy.

My eyes hurt and my guitar is staring at me with that look "play me you bitch".....I gotta stop getting aggravated so easily and learn something new.

Peace to all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?