A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, November 08, 2004

Every adventure starts with a footstep...

I'm not sure who said it aside from my father Saturday morning as we ventured through the woods with some tobacco and a metal detector. It was great to spent time like that. He is the reason I am the way I am.....woodsy. Looking forward to our next adventure together. We found a great cave just when the flashlight died out. So here's to next weekend!

Then we had five year old Serenity's birthday party. It was a little freaky considering every little girl there had bright blonde hair and they only children that didn't were three little boys. I think it's a conspiracy.

My friend also surprised me with a box of "Forrest Gump Chocolates" in honor of my blog....Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your gonna get. Ha ha ha. I'll try to keep you all interested.

Yesterday my friend John finally got his puppy from the S.P.C.A. She is so great. We took her to Kirby Park just in time to catch the Veterans Day Parade. I haven't been to a parade since I don't know when. It was nostalgic. Made me think of my friends in Iraq and so forth and miss them very much. That is until my leaky unit gave way and we had to get back to the park for a little plugg party.

I spent the remainder of my day in the woods, in my Jeep, with my guitar. I learned a lot and sang my heart out. I'm glad I went.

Today, I'm off to try and get my old job back. I still want to take care of the boys but I need to do more, straighten my world out. Tonight I a Bone's night for the S.S.I. I can't help it folks this band blows my mind and I need to go...it's an addiction.

Hopefully I will sign back on later with words more deep. My brain has been doing overtime since Friday and I think by getting it all out I will finally rest tonight. Peace
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?