A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

Hello Again

DMB, hello again it's been too long, too long too long, hello again.

What a night last night. A few friends jammin out at Rich's. It was quite an experience.

Rich is outside fixing my exhaust and I am inside playing on the computer feeling guilty for not being outside with Rich fixing my exhaust. I have a new second cousin, born at 12:18 p.m. yesterday, name is still undecided.

I see a hint of blue trying to push through the clouds. It's been dreary, but warm. I finally learned how to play my favorite song on guitar yesterday. I can't stop playing it, heck, I'm proud. Thanks to some one for simplifying it for me. I know I can do pretty much anything I set my mind to. The problem is, that I always look it from the from the hardest angle. All I need to some one to show me how simple it can be and then boom. So there you have it folks, I am no genius, nor do I play one on t.v.

I want to get together with some friends that I haven't seen much of these days. So, there is my mission. I'll wait for my Jeep to be done, then look out people, here I come.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?