A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, November 12, 2004

IT'S SNOWING

Snow, snow SnoW! I mean it's not flurries, it's snowing sweet pea's. I like it, too bad the ground isn't cold enough cause it's hitting and melting and that in itself is kind of sad.

Open Mic night last night, I played a few tunes. I was drunk, but so was the rest of the crowd and we all thought I sounded perty good. I'm just glad I got over the hump.

"Dick" came last to the bar night. I'm torn between being mad and not knowing how to be. I can't turn my back and be a jerk, though because like it or not, these past few months, we've become close friends. I am sorry that I won't let myself feel the same. There are goals I need to accomplish and past relationships that I still need to justify. So I have apologized to him though he's not sure why but this is why. With time comes answers i suppose.

I've felt more like myself these last two days and I hope to keep that going. I'm trying to get Fruit to join me on my park ranger adventure. He's like me, outdoors and what not so I think it would suit him well. He's shown interest, so as I learn how it works I will pass it along to him.

It seems like so long since I've seen some of my friends. Melany, Vinny, George and others. It hasn't been more than a week..I think. It just feels that way. So I hope to see you all this weekend with smiling faces and full glasses. It reminds me of being24andrunningthroughthetubes atyourlocalMcdonaldsintheplayarea with another twentyyearold, hertwonieces, andtrevorandrj. Ah, the times I will never forget.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?