A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Not for the faint of heart.

Poop.

It's a special thing. It calms the mind and body, euphoric in some sick way. I'm going to try to keep this light today and silly. The election is a damn mess and that is where my focus is today aside from the two year old next to me squirting sticky candy on the desk.

Went to a freinds house last night full of kids and a puppy. Played Simon Says, and Mother May I, and watched an old school scary flick. Peaceful night. Children are so simple yet so complicated. They amaze me at every moment. I've had the thought of getting into some sort of Social Services but I fear it will cause me more heart ach then a feeling of accomplishment.

The men around me are more confusing, I guess I don't voice myself as much as I once did. I want someone who understands where I coming from without having to explain every action or opinion. This is some thing I have to deal with on my own. I am silly and that's all there is to it.

I like being loud and I like when I can make someone smile. More then anything I like the "Remember the time when you..." fill in the dots.

Coffee is good.
Beer is better.
Wish I wore a shirt,
under this wool sweater.
Drop the monster,
have a smoke.
Mac n Cheese
"Amanda Please"
Time to go,
little man's gotta pea.

I think this entry will only be available for a day to read. I have to delete the things that even I can't make sense of. Bye.

Comments:
Simon Says: You cannot delete that post!

It's refreshing to see someone in the process of enjoying life... Both the ups and the downs. Keep it up, and don't be bashful!


LOL, that poem was funny... The person who came up with the clever idea of us putting wool on our bare skin should be shot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?