A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Other than being fired up....

Things are alright. I'm real excited about a new job. Especially because the woods are my life, and to get paid to make them better or make a difference will be the most meaningful move I have ever made. Support me friends and most of all push me. I get intimidated easily though I think I hide it well.

I haven't heard from one of my close friends in a while and I"m worried. I'll put out the MPR by the end of the week.


Tonight some friends and I are taking a friend to Pizza Perfect. It's his favorite place and he doesn't get out much aside from work. It'll be fun. Then I'm supposed to watch vanilla Sky at Dave's house. It's his favorite movie and thinks I'll enjoy it.

The weekend was kind of calm. I don't recall too many interesting things aside from the LCB harassing us as we left the bar in Mnt. top. Of course I was out on Monday. Good Times but for a rare instance, I drank entirely too much. I was sloshed and didn't like it. I think I had fun, but it wasn't fun when my bed took me for a ride on the carousel at three in the morning. I didn't throw up. Yeah Me!!

Looking forward to open Mic night tomorrow. I live for Monday's and Thurday's. Let life be normal again.



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?