A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Surprises

I received an early Christmas present from my parents last night! It's my C-281 PASSBOOK for my Civil Service exam-Forest Ranger. I am so psyched. I haven't put it down much since last night. Aside from sleeping at what not. I'm surprised by the information content of this book. It's much more extensive than I had expected but am equally eager for the challenge. I feel like I'm taking steps. It's so good.

Aside from that I am sick. Head cold, and it's driving me out of my mind. I am miserable when I'm sick. Tonight I've got big plans for Stoney Creek at Bone's with lots of good friends. I want to have fun and I'm hoping my cold doesn't get in the way of my usual self.

I still have much to do for tomorrow. I'm not worried because I know everything will fall into place. It always does and if for some act of God it doesn't..it will still be alright, because I will make it that way.

Tomorrow along with Thanksgiving is Todd's birthday. So happy birthday Todd, eat, drink, and be merry!

I'm still anticipating that sadness that may ensue tomorrow at one point or another, but my friend sent me a thought of inspiration. Take the missing part and use it to enjoy who is with me this holiday. I hope you all have a wonderful day, and do enjoy your company. You never know what next year may bring.

Peace and Love to all!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?