A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Wanting Answers

What can I say about the day?
Special to me in a very secret way.
Hiding in caves only they know exist
Wanting to live out my days in such bliss.
This path I have found may lead me to grow old alone.
Greatful to the people and places I've known.
Living in pasts though never letting it be shown.
In your arms in where I truly call home.

The warm weather has beckoned the ladybugs out of hiding. It's magical in a way only I could find.

My stomach hurts, nerves are shot. My mom didn't know not to say anything, but she did. She slipped out a secret and I fear my friend is in trouble.

Me and Mel won first prize on Saturday night for our conjoined twins costume. Fifty bucks and spent on booze. Good Times. The band tore it up. Congrats SOUR JOE, you guys be proud it was rockin'.

Last night I dressed as a dead bride and took the kiddie trick or treating. Not many people were home, or if they were, they didn't answer. My mom house was a burst of Halloween. Loved it.

Hope your all doing a little bit better than I. Peace. Any ideas, want me to write about something specific. Let me know, comment below.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?