A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well....

My friend has a problem. I can't share it at this time, but it has made me think about thinking again.

Thank God we can't all see into the future. If we could I think we would all be going off the deep end and acting crazy to try and change the things that we don't want to happen. But we are in reality and reality has no boundaries of what might happen from one moment to the next. It makes some of us hard and bitter. Don't be. Embracing the unpredictable will only make the good suprising worth the wait. It is always possible to find the good in the bad, and make the situation at hand less sour.

Live without regrets.

Lastly remember that your friends are always there for you to lean on. I hope my friends know that though we may not see eachother every day, or every week for that matter, I am here no matter what. Anytime you need to vent or talk or yell or cry.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?