A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, December 02, 2004

Dear Faces,

The closer I get the further I push you away. The sounds of thier voices begging me to be more to them than I can handle. I am particularly self absorbed these days. I've run out of things to say without being hurtfull. What do you think would happen if we all spoke our minds? Would we embrace each others opinions or add friends to our enemies list?? Who cares, that is the most significant question.

Fun times to be had this weekend. I promise that.
Comments:
You like TSO??? COOL!

Do you know if you will be seeing the east or west touring company? If you see the east, give Bob K a big hug for me... If you see the west, give Tommy F a big hug for me :o) Please! Just say it's from Rumpleteazer, they'll both know who it is, lol.

I'll be seeing them on the 9th in Cinci and I can't wait!
 
Ah... Sweetie! I just read what you said in this post and I can't help myself but to comment again.

The people in your life are asking more of you than you can handle?

Don't fear, those same people are probably asking the same thing of everyone else in their lives. It's the classic triangle of "Victim, Rescuer, Prosecutor". Don't get tied up in it! State your opinion (we all have one!) be tactful and graceful, and leave it at that.

The people who appreciate you for who you really are will drawl you into their circle, for better or for worse.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?