A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Thursday, December 30, 2004

It's been a while...

A merry Christmas for me was seeing how well my friends and family really know who I am. They are better acquainted with me then I am myself. Thank you. I found more meaning, what I will do with it is yet unknown. The best memories are not seen as clearly as photographs you can hold in your hand as they are the images and feelings we hold in the memories within our minds.

Dimple D. The album means so much more to me than I could express. One more of the few I can sit and write to.

My life has become a long game of chess. Always analyzing what move would be best in the long run. Trying to find the fastest move to check mate without losing too many pieces of myself in the process. It looks easier to just take it as it happens and that may be my new approach. I've grown accustomed to fear fearing the next move. The anticipations alone takes the enjoyment out of what may be a lesson from my mistakes.

It's been a hell of a year. I've lost the most this year, as far as loved ones go, not only to death, but also to my own demise. I have learned the most through this process. I've grown more mentally this year then I have in the past five. It almost took going completely crazy to realize that I was doing myself wrong. Sometimes the only way you can find your way out is to get really really lost. Here I am. Welcoming 2005 with open arms. Party at Mel's with lots of good friends and lots of J-E-L-L-O shots. Happy New Year to all. I hope your 2004 was rewarding and I wish you all luck, health, and happiness in the year to come.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?