A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Sarah's Nipples

That's right folks, Sarah's nipples are huge. She going to pop any day and it will be puppy haven here at the Yurkin residence. I am excited and grossed out. I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle watching the little bundles of joy fall out of her in little sacks of love. We shall see.

Looks like all the gossip has calmed down, may be due to a lack of the usual suspects at the local pub. Let's see how long it lasts.

Me, I'm here, it's raining and it feels good not to have any alcohol in my system. I'm wanted on the dart league. Why you ask. Because I suck at it, but I'm still fun. We'll see what happens tonight.

Don't have much more to add, watched movies at Kelly's last night. It was half-caste stupidly laying on the living room floor laughing at each other and of course John.

Time to look up Christmas music and forestry trivia. Peace.

Comments:
Oh wow!

OK, maybe it's time you explained who's who in your life, Amanda...

I thought Sarah was your daughter!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?