A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Those F*ck#rs did it AGAIN

That's right folks, as if littering the entire side of the road with a shitty guard rail blocking off our easy way into the woods wasn't enough, they did it again. They blocked off our other ways in with pieces of guard rails. Damn, gotta admit it, I'm pretty mad. I know we will find other ways in, but this time is a little more serious then it has been in the past, they used to put up piles of rock but we could always drive over it or move shit. I have to do something. I'm thinking, a fifth of whiskey and an axe should get the job done. Do I have any volunteers. ANYONE.

Damn. Sorry for all the profanity, I'm mad.

Seems like I've been single forever. I don't know how to act around those I am interested in. It always seems to come out wrong, what is a girl to do. I'm afraid to speak, rejection is a bitch. This could all end up as a good thing. Can I take the saying "good things come to those who wait" and fly with it. Perhaps. When it all comes down to it, I just want my freedom and most times a relationship can take away from that, I guess when I am ready to compromise, I will be ready.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?