A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Today I blog...

about things I've left out these last few days. Sarah had her puppies, twelve to be exact. Five boys and seven girls. It is a unique sight to see they climbing on top each other to feed. They yip in tiny puppy voices and momma lays there patiently, knowing her roll. We missed the birth, but she handled it well.

I'm dreaming of days Into the Great Wide Open riding in a tractor through the field planting corn. The sun setting casting splashes of pinks and purples on the horizon. Cheers to memories.

Finally got my Jeep all squared away. It's nice to drive, went all the way to Berwic the other day to see the display, quite nice. Doritos rock.

Hair cuts make the good looking look better. My goal today is to make as little sense as possible.

My parents are on vacation this week and I'm hoping to do a little jammin' with my dad. Still playing a lot these days, trying to learn some entertaining Christmas songs. haven't done much shopping yet, dare I will go out on the few days before Christmas, but I have a good idea of what to get whom.

Also finally heard from a friend that I feared missing. Sounds like he's doing. That's about it, just doing. Aren't we all. I'm hoping to catch some Sting Ray tonight at Bone's. I don't get around to seeing him enough these days and it's always a smile. Time to go find my brain. Bye.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?