A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Appreciating my youth...

This week is full of Dr.'s appt. for my Aunt. Not only is she Epileptic, but she's miserable. I have to admit that her life has not been full of much joy, but I believe in finding the good in every situation, or at least try to. Helping her to the car today, and watching her struggle just to get through a small inch of snow made me realize a few things. My body is young, and after I dropped her off I pulled over into where the pit usually is for the races, I got out of the car, and I ran around like a nut for a few minutes. It felt damn good.

I'M GOING TO BONNAROO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited, I was supposed to go last year, but made a decision against it for the sake of a relationship. I can't say that it was a mistake but regrets never help one to appreciate today. So I'm so psyched. Good bands, great company, it's sure to be a memorable event.

Last night I finally watched Vanilla Sky with Dave. It was a real good movie, had me up all hours last night thinking about it. I'm sure to watch it again. Then he turned me on to some new music which I always enjoy.

Lips rock and send shivers down a spine I once lost, but found shortly thereafter. I'm proud of myself for not hiding away anymore and am truly making an effort in every way. Never in the past ten years of my dating experience would I of gone to a party where I knew I would know no one, and not be afraid. I had fun. I almost feel like I can do anything with the right company. For the sake of not getting too cheesy... I'm out.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?