A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Friday, January 14, 2005

From last night....

It's the middle of January and it's pouring, buckets. So unusual yet so inviting. I didn't run from my car to the front door when I arrived home tonight. I let the rain soak through for a minute. I think it cleared up some fogginess that I had going on upstairs.

He got a call at three in the morning. He didn't hang up, I did. Called back. He has no idea what that phone call meant to me. I don't want it to sound like I base my worldly decisions on a phone call. But I don't open up, I let it build up. I had to let it out, and his patience and words did more to help me then I thought they could when I dialed the phone the second time.

Every part of me knows what I'm getting myself into emotionally. Usually fear sets in by this point and I just turn around, not now. I'm surprised by me reaction to myself. It's pleasing. Do you know how much I think. Any idea? I've never wanted to try so hard to make some one smile. Don't want to get too cheesy here. Thank you. Thank you, thank you Thank you. Thank you.

Thank you....

thanks to u, I realized that I do still have a heart.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?