A view of life through the eyes of a person who is slowly losing their mind.

Monday, January 17, 2005

Home

and not actually enthused, happy nonetheless. Going back out of town on the eleventh of February, and hoping to drag a few with me as well. It was a good weekend, check out some pics; www.picturethisplease.blogspot.com. It was so good to finally meet the wife of best friend. He will forever be by some bond that no one can understand yet admire.

I'm looking forward to stepping forward, and this game I've created of trying to prove myself to myself has paid off well. I am pleasantly surprised how well I can function outside of my nitch here in the Barre. I'm always trying to make sure that I am the Amanda Jane that I am, and, I am. Good.

I need to try harder for others, I'm slacking, but recognizing that you have a problem is the first step. Yes? I also need to speak more about the real things. It's easy to dodge it all, and just write about it, whether it be here or on an old notebook. Just because I get it out on paper to myself, I expect others to know what's going on in my world, boy am I dumb some times. So if you have questions on me, just ask me, I may stumble for words for a minute or two but I'm not not going to answer.

Home home home. tones of home. You don't like the way I'm livin? Tones of home, tones of home, and so I wave Good-bye and I'm flyin'...I'm flyin' home.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?